Term Quote Online..
That thing you think you need, but don’t know much about. Now let’s start with the basics. What is life insurance.
Buy life policy online term insurance Canada guarantees the payment of a tax-free sum of money, more specifically known as a death benefit, for the purpose of being paid to beneficiaries after the death of the insured. As a result financial security is then provided in death. On the whole, the cost of life insurance will largely depend on your age, lifestyle, medical history, and health. Get term life quotes from us today!
Buying life insurance doesn’t have to be hard.
Give our quoting tool a try. We guarantee it’s easy. Enter your information into the fields and Poof! Compare your rates.
We’re here to make it simple, clear cut, and affordable.
Now that you know how much insurance is going to cost, choose between over 30 Canadian life insurers.
You buy everything else online. Why not life insurance.
- Survivor's Income: Leave a lump sum of money to your loved ones after you die
- Rent and Mortgage Payments: Dedicate some income to your spouse so they can continue to pay rent or mortgage payments
- Mortgage Life Insurance: Leave a lump sum of money to pay off a mortgage debt
- Child Care Fund: Daycare? University education? Ensure your children's future is taken care of with term insurance
- Debt: The last thing we want to do if we die unexpectedly is leave our debt for our loved ones to pay off. Term insurance will eliminate this risk and leave them protected
- Funeral and Final Expenses: Death is inevitable, and so is the cost of death. From caskets, to funerals, to estate and probate fees, or your final tax return, everyone pays a price when they die. Permanent insurance is meant to cover these costs
- Family Inheritance: Leave a loved one some money when you die. The tax free benefit is paid in full to your beneficiary guaranteeing an inheritance
- Charitable Donation: To some legacy is everything. Name a charity as the benefactor of your life insurance
Buying a term life insurance policy has become easier than ever.
Online term insurance in Canada is becoming the new purchase trend for consumers. This due to the fact that term life insurance can now be purchased entirely non face to face. As a matter of fact, the process from start to finish to buy life insurance in Canada can be done completely online or over the phone.
Previously, the only method to buy life insurance was to find a local life insurance agent, then make a trip over to the broker office or bank, and finally complete an extensive life insurance application face to face. Talk about time consuming!
Fast forward to present day, now the process to buy term policy online is the desired choice for everyday Canadians. Life insurance applications, and more importantly signatures, can now be completed digitally. As a result, we can do away with extensive paper life insurance applications and endless signatures.
We’re here to help make your effort to buy life insurance online easier. First, using our quoting tool, access a variety of term life quotes online. Next, compare your term quote online from over 30 insurers, and select the rate that fits for you the most. Finally, request an application and connect with a licensed insurance broker in your area, accessing our qualified brokerage network, and complete your life insurance application online or over the phone.
Employee benefits life insurance may not be enough.
Most working Canadians who have employee benefits have some form of life insurance coverage. Coverage is a set amount and will stop when your employment ends. As a result, generally speaking employee benefits life insurance is inadequate in terms of what most Canadians require. Moreover, this is particularly important to consider because life insurance purchased at a younger age is significantly more affordable than when you retire.